Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why I Chose to Pursue A Career in Education?




Que Sera Sera
  by: Doris Day
                                                               
"When I was just a little girl                            
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me."


Ever since childhood days I was always wondering on what course i would take in college. The first thing that comes into my mind is to become a teacher.Sometimes my mother would ask me question like "What would you like to become?" and i would answer "I would like to be an English teacher someday".

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.


Teaching is really my passion. For me it is a career that has no limit, it's a never ending profession that even if your in your sixty's still you can teach as long as you could. I like the feeling that you can impart or share knowledge to your students. You're like a parent teaching your child his first ABC.

"When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said."


The main reason why chose to pursue in this career is that I have the heart for it. It is really an important thing that you have to put your heart and mind in a certain career  because all would be just easy for you. And if you have done your best you will excel and everything good will follow.
teacher as a profession 
 Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.


Being a teacher, an educator or a mentor could be the fulfillment of my dreams just like a single piece of a puzzle that could complete my life. It is a noble profession I want to attain in life. Teachers role are unique in every way. They provide education to everyone and that is what I want in life to impart something that is worthy of.

No comments:

Post a Comment